Online Renewal Preview
In this section, you will get a preview of how the online renewal will work.
After Christmas, you will receive a renewal email which will provide a link to renew online. Our Club is a 100% NRA Club and you are required to maintain and provide your NRA membership number and expiration date. Finally, since you have to login to your account to renew, I included a section on how to recover your password
if you are having trouble logging in.
1. The link to your renewal will send you to the first page of renewal. Click next if the information is correct:
2. The second page links you to your membership profile and contact information. Confirm the information is correct and change what is incorrect. When your contact information is correct click next.
3. The third page gets the additional information required for the Club: specifically your NRA number and information.
- One question can not be changed--this is acknowledging your training taken as a new member and reviewing our Range Safety Rules (page has a link to a printable copy of the range safety rules.
- The last two questions are better suited for new members, but can help us find members that maybe able to help out the Club on specific event and work activities.
4. The fourth page is where you can use our web system to determine what shooting activities you like to participate in and join the email list for (if one is available). After renewals, I will forward the list of emails (no names) to heads of the events to add to their email lists. This maybe a way we can bring back Cowboy Matches: once we know who and how many people are interested in this activity we maybe able to generate a group to bring this activity back.
5. The fifth page is, in Joe's opinion, the most important renewal page
: the page where you can select how many raffle tickets you want to purchase. If you choose to purchase tickets, there is a minimum purchase of two tickets ($40), but you can purchase additional tickets for $20 each.
To purchase the raffle tickets, first you must click the button circled below.
By default the quantity is set at 2 tickets ($40 total).
But if you wish to purchase more, you can select more in the quantity section. For instance, I am not too greedy so I only plan on winning half of the 10 guns in next year's raffle. Yes, next year's raffle will be like the 2020 raffle and have a 10 gun prize pool and there will be a 1500 ticket limit on tickets.
6. You then need to confirm your membership and your bill. Make sure that you purchased raffle tickets, if you forgot hit the back button on buy them. In my case, $90 for renewal fees and $100 for raffle tickets for $100 total. If everything is correct, click the "Finish and Proceed to Payment" button.
7. From here you can select your option of payment:
- Select "Credit Card" to pay online with your credit card.
- Select "Check" from the drop down menu if you wish to pay with a check, money order, or cash.
- Cash will only be accepted at the Saturday January 16th renewal day from 8am-2pm; make sure you review the In-person Renewal Day page for the rules for attending.
- Checks and money orders can be mailed to our PO Box:
Sheboygan Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc.
PO Box 67
Kohler, WI 53044-0067
Select "Credit Card" from the Drop Down Menu Item to Pay via Credit Card:
Select "Check" from the Drop Down Menu Item to Pay via Check, Money Order, or Cash before the Meeting:
- You can renew online and mail your check and money order to our PO Box.
- If you wish to pay with cash then you can attend the in-person member renewal day at the Clubhouse on Saturday January 16th from 8am-2pm. Make sure that you review the In-person Renewal Day page before attending to understand the rules for attending.
- You will receive an automated email when we acknowledge receiving your payment: credit cards are completely automated and cash, checks, and money orders will be manually entered in our system. This additional website service, further ensures you that your renewal was documented and complete.
8. After renewing online, and when your payment is received; your Membership ID Card will be mailed to you. In addition, an automated email will acknowledge when we receive your payment.